Countries and institutions committed to a just transition
Who can join the Initiative?
- National or subnational governments with concrete commitments to implement just transition and green jobs measures in their own countries, or to support other countries
- Workers’ and employers’ organizations advocating for and contributing to a just transition and green jobs at local, national, or international levels
- Academia and think tanks delivering a substantive contribution to knowledge generation and innovation
- Multilateral and regional institutions supporting just transition and green jobs measures through technical assistance or funding
- Businesses implementing measures for just transition and green jobs
- Civil society organizations contributing to a just transition
The governance structure of the initiative is comprised of the following: International Advisory Board, Donor Group, International Technical Group, National Steering Committees, Secretariat.